Friday, August 29, 2008

REHAB REPORT: DAVID DUCHOVNY JUST CHECKED IN


I always thought there was no such thing as a sex rehab clinic but I guess I was WRONG.

Actor David Duchovny entered a facility to treat his sexual compulsion and his wife of 10 years, actress Tea Leoni, is sticking with him.

According to David, he “voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction. I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family."

Too much sex?!?!?! … I guess that really is a problem especially if you have to go to rehab for it.

I wonder did he want it every hour, three times a day, or was he just into risque acts.
IDK… what do you think makes a person a sex addict? You can post your response below anonymously!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: