Saturday, August 30, 2008

REALLY CHAD OCHO CINCO? THIS DUDE!!!


Yes, yes, yes, the rumors are in fact true; Chad Johnson has changed his name to “Chad Javon Ocho Cinco.” Leaving me to say: this dude is off the Richter scale with his insaneness.

Chad first coined himself as Ochos Cinco two years ago. And for those of you who didn’t pay attention in Spanish Ochos Cinco is 85, representing Chad’s jersey number. He even had the balls to put it on the back of his jersey before a game, but quarterback Carson Palmer ripped it off before kick off.

Since it is “officially” his last name, I guess no one can complain about him displaying it proudly. But, I’m sure this won’t help his relationship that he has with his coaches who already dislike him. When the season ended, coach Marvin Lewis referred to Chad as “Ocho Psycho.”

According to Chad, the name change isn’t a crazy move it’s just enjoying life and having fun.


Here’s what he had to say on the teams website: “It’s something I don’t think anyone has ever done before. Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I’m having fun.”

Well Chad Ocho Cinco have your fun. I can’t wait to see what name will be displayed on the back of your jersey during the season opener game against Baltimore!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: