Friday, August 29, 2008

KIM K IS SHOWING REGGIE BUSH SOME NEW MOVES


Kim K recently told Usmagazine.com that she is showoing off her new Dancing with the Stars dance moves to her boo Reggie Bush.

How does she do it since they’re in two different cities?

“When I first started [rehearsing], I put him on iChat because he's in New Orleans right now [with the Saints]."

"I went to New Orleans a few days ago... just for the night," she said. "I have a brace that helps me with my posture and I was wearing it and he was looking at me like I was crazy.

"And I was like, 'No, you've got to do all these steps with me,'" she says. "So, I was doing my full dance in front of him, but it's hard because I kind of have to teach him and I'm just learning myself - so I couldn't confuse him.

"He gets so excited," Kardashian added.

He's gotten so excited that he promised to join her in the dance studio.

"He's coming in town for one day and he's going to spend the day rehearsing with me and see what it's like," she says.

~Isn’t that sweet~

-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: